HP G62 Battery Causes Slow Boot - Take Battery Out And Boots.
If that's the case, you'll have to replace the motherboard. Could be failed RAM. It makes the laptop slower while running from the battery but improves battery life. Lastly where can I buy it from ?
but I'm not finding any damage & hot parts, yet, i was soldering whole Motherboard, but result 0000. Sorry cannot help here. I've never seen something like that. Score 0 mgsmith119 January 15, 2013 4:29:58 PM It is not under warranty anymore.
khouloud September 26, 2012 | in my laptop the screen show NTLDR manque in white and the screen in black pleaaaaaaase help David October 8, 2012 | your articles are very the same happens!! cj2600 February 4, 2013 | @ Christopher Coleman, I have a Sony Viao Laptop that was dropped and now it boots to a black screen that says Operating System not found. Good job!
- Hi Try this: Disconnect AC Shutdown Remove battery Connect AC Startup Open Device Manager Click the plus (+) sign next to Batteries category, right-click All of the "Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control
- Got the replacement screen and the same thing happens!
- Tobey says: November 17, 2010 at 1:52 am I was watching a movie yesterday, and my laptop went suddenly hung… I had to pull the battery out to get it to
- Does the bottom of the laptop feel hot?
- I have shown to service station, they suggested me change the m/b which is in worth of Rs. 7000/- with one month warranty.
- Wes says: March 13, 2010 at 9:38 pm Whats the worst thing that can happen if I stick a 3volt battery in a 1.8v socket?
- The problem is when the laptop gets hot, it messes up the solder connection of the GPU so when I turn it off and the solder gets hard, I get "cold
- I was looking long time the location of it…it's really hidden hehe Next week i'll do it and post results then.
Help please, if anything can be dome. Bricked computer. Score 0 mgsmith119 January 15, 2013 5:28:13 PM No, it is acting the same way. If it happened, turn off the laptop ASAP, remove the battery and do not use it until all internal parts are inspected for liquid damage.
But ram is working fine. Mike Reports: · Posted 5 years ago Top Lighthouse Posts: 13598 This post has been reported. Repair Man says: March 2, 2011 at 8:25 pm T, My friend who is skilled with laptop surgery says he’s willing to try to replace it for me. It's located close to the wireless card.
Some times it turns back on, but it will just crash again. My particualr issue is it seemingly starts to slow down to a freeze. Rgds. For example, in most newer Toshiba laptops CMOS batteries run at 3.0V Quote from another site “my laptop does not work it has a blank screen powers up and dies”.
Antz says: October 13, 2010 at 9:03 pm Thanks Repairman, you are a legend.. I am trying to repair a HP DV4000 on which keyboard gets crazy after some time.. DELL latutud e5400 says: February 9, 2012 at 2:23 pm ya intente quitando la bateria y no me funciono, service FW2YYJ1-2A7B jovy monasterial says: March 24, 2012 at 7:24 am Hello, Repair Man says: March 29, 2010 at 3:25 pm Wes, Whats the worst thing that can happen if I stick a 3volt battery in a 1.8v socket?
and if i power it on again and press f8 it will open in safe mode even for hours….i dont know why if in normal mode not goes thru..i format it When I use Firefox it stays on all day long. When I checked the location of where the reserved battery was there was none. Could be memory failure.
Sounds like failing keyboard. Laptop shuts down or freezes. But I had a new problem….. i had these problem, supervisor password which i don't know.
I then unpluged wall power, then unplugged the bios battery connector for 3 minutes. I received a message 162-system not defined… So the system downloaded default settings and prompting me to select F1 saves changes F2 ignore changes I also see a message CMOS checksum prakash rudra October 4, 2013 | my lenovo laptop b560, was installed windows 8, after 2 days it tottaly black skin turn on to win8.
Just a guess.
I think this battery is 15mAh. I really doubt that removing the CMOS battery will help you. I know the trace on the Motherboard can hold alot more than 3 volts. The only recent change to my Macbook was an Apple recommended software updates: Quicktime 7.3 and iTunes 7.5Found the answer to my[More] X120e - very slow boot time Category:DefaultRelease time:-0001-11-30Views:130 I
No POST, nothing. Disconnect the keyboard if you can. After that, I enabled all of them, rebooted and no problem is there at all. My final assumption is that, either the Motherboard has failed but, I understood it was replaced one year ago, included in the warranty.
Is it easy? Please suggest what can be the problem and if possible the cost involved.